TIR3 and FS2004 (French localized version)

florent_A

TIR3 and FS2004 (French localized version)

Post by florent_A »

Hello

I just received my TIR3 Pro and installed with the 4.0.20 software I downloaded from web site.
The system is running perfectly with Pacific Fighters or IL2 but doesn't run in FS2004. The green and blue LEDs are on and the TIR software says that the current game is FS2004 but if I switch to the virtual cockpit nothing happens when I move my head.
I just read on the forum that at least one people have problem with the german localized version of the game.

Any clue for that problem ?
Did I make something wrong ?

Any help would be appreciated

Florent
ericd

Re: TIR3 and FS2004 (French localized version)

Post by ericd »

Please email me at ericd@naturalpoint.com. I think we can work this out pretty quickly.

Thanks,
Eric
florent_A

Post by florent_A »

Thank you for your reply Eric.

I just wrote ti you on your email/

Florent
ericd

Post by ericd »

When you switch views you should see some red text in the upper right hand corner of FS2004. It should say something like "Virtual Cockpit" when you are in the correct mode for TIR. What is the exact text in the French version of FS2004?

Thanks,
Eric
florent_A

Post by florent_A »

Thanks for your help Eric, FS2004 runs perfectly with TrackIR now.

For french people :

Eric a r�solu le probl�me avec FS2004 et la prochaine version du logiciel de gestion du trackIR permettra de l'utiliser avec FS2004 en fran�ais.

It basically means to wait for the next version of the software .

Florent

[ December 20, 2004, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: Flagada Jones ]
sylvainbouard

Post by sylvainbouard »

Hi,

Just received the whole package with trackir 3 pro and vector expansion and i've the same problem with 4.0.20.

Do you know (roughly) when the new software will be available. It's so frustrating.

Thanks.
Mcfly91

Post by Mcfly91 »

I have exactly the same problem with french version of FS2004. Can you tell me what i've to do awaiting the new version in order it works ? I'm a confirmed user with computers, there's no pb for me to do hints...
Thanks a lot.
florent_A

Post by florent_A »

Hello Sylvain and McFly,

I won't reply in French, this is a little bit rude in a US forum .
Eric provided me with a test version of the software in order to enable TrackIR in FS2004. If I understand the process within the software, It tracks the screen name ("Cockpit Virtuel") when it appears, this name is localized as you can see, and Eric has to make a change in order to enable that name in trackIR software. He told me that the next version would fix that bug but he didn't tell me when.
I suppose that he will soon reply to this post and give you a date, but I can say that the bug is fixed.

Anyway, you will soon realize that using FS2004 with TracKIR3 is really worth waiting.

Merry Christmas to all !

For french people, you can email me : florent.alleau at noos.fr
Mcfly91

Post by Mcfly91 »

quote:Originally posted by Flagada Jones:
Hello Sylvain and McFly,

I won't reply in French, this is a little bit rude in a US forum .
Eric provided me with a test version of the software in order to enable TrackIR in FS2004. If I understand the process within the software, It tracks the screen name ("Cockpit Virtuel") when it appears, this name is localized as you can see, and Eric has to make a change in order to enable that name in trackIR software. He told me that the next version would fix that bug but he didn't tell me when.
I suppose that he will soon reply to this post and give you a date, but I can say that the bug is fixed.

Anyway, you will soon realize that using FS2004 with TracKIR3 is really worth waiting.

Merry Christmas to all !

For french people, you can email me : florent.alleau at noos.frThanks a lot !
I use track IR since one year now and it's very great. The problem is that i bought Vector Expansion and the only working version for using it is the v4 ! So i have hardware not working, i'm sad !
I hop a new version will be available soon !
Regards.
florent_A

Post by florent_A »

Hello McFly,

Which Flight sim do you plan to use with vector expansion ?
The purpose of that question is when am I gonna buy it ?

Florent