View shooting down!

pepper

View shooting down!

Post by pepper »

Im very happy with the Track IR 3 pro and the vector expansion, but sometimes when i move to far to the left or right the view shoots to straight down and stays somehow locked into it, how should i solve this? I got this error in pacific fighters and flightsimulator 2004.

I received it today.
snake122

Re: View shooting down!

Post by snake122 »

quote:Originally posted by pepper:
Im very happy with the Track IR 3 pro and the vector expansion, but sometimes when i move to far to the left or right the view shoots to straight down and stays somehow locked into it, how should i solve this? I got this error in pacific fighters and flightsimulator 2004.

I received it today.Sounds like your moving past the tracking limits of the TrackIR. Open the tracking window and see how close to the middle of the window. Move the TrackIR until it's close to the middle, it will give you the most amount of distance to each side so the TIR can track all the way left and right.
pepper

Post by pepper »

Thanks! I really love this small device!
Barred

Post by Barred »

Pepper, if that does not work try moving the sensor back a bit.
pepper

Post by pepper »

It did work, i really love shaking a bogey off my tail wiht this device
pepper

Post by pepper »

Hmm, it happends when i look a bit down now, and im sure the vector is in the view, in the tracking window it has enough blackspace left to see the vector.
Barred

Post by Barred »

Pepper, try moving your cap further back so that the vector is closer to the top of your head. This should fix your problem as it sounds as if the Sensor is fully tracking now but the reflectors are becoming edge on when you look down.

I think if there is aver a vector MkII though it would look sillier reflective balls would be better than the slight curves we have now.
pepper

Post by pepper »

That idea slipped in my mind a few minutes ago, and now it works perfect!