TIR to TIR3Pro: centering question

Stuart B

Re: TIR to TIR3Pro: centering question

Post by Stuart B »

I am only using Piper Warrior however I notice that when I look at the radio stack and although my head is still my view drifts and makes it hard to change frequencies by keeping the mouse centred on a control, this other issue is not Natrulapoint, the issue is that the panel is very dark in comparison to the outside view(?) anyone else find this in FS2004?
Wayne sent me a really good sim profile, however I stil am unable to change the zoom
using Trackir PRO
Legrand

Post by Legrand »

quote:Originally posted by NaturalPoint - Wayne:
GregP,

This really is strange. I have not had this issue reported to me before.
I will need to take a look at this on my game system.
Do you have all the patches applied to Lo-Mac?I am having this same problem too...slow to center, centers very sloppy, drifts constantly, plays ok when I start then stops tracking , F12 does nadda. I see going to version 3 is a work around..not fix. I will go ahead and reinstall version 3 till hopefully this gets ironed out in beta 4.0.026.

edit: I am using version 4.0.025. This happened to me in Lomac 1.02 as well as 1.1 and I had a clean install and went exactly as instructed on installing. I am not sure, because I haven't played it much since getting my new Track IR 3 pro+ve, but I think it does it on pacific fighters and FLT Sim 2004 as well.

[ May 22, 2005, 04:03 AM: Message edited by: Legrand ]
James Hallows

Post by James Hallows »

I can't replicate it here. Using the latest beta (4.1 build 25) software, and flying in FB+AEP+PF merged install, the centering is immediate and stable.

James
Bobsk8

Post by Bobsk8 »

I just installed the new Beta version and all the problems I was having with the centering drifting and it losing it's orientation seem to have been fixed.
Decon

Post by Decon »

Sigh!! Not me I just again returned to the 3.13. I just can't deal with the centering issue in a combat SIM. The 4.0 centering is fine except around the center point. If you can't center you can't shoot!

I e-mailed Wayne in hopes that a solution might be forth coming. Until then I have to use the 3.13

<salute mates>
Decon
DewDog

Post by DewDog »

I also found the slow centering issue problematic in flying Condor and Tir3. Same thing when tried the beta.

3.13 works much better for me.

[ May 25, 2005, 09:07 AM: Message edited by: DewDog ]
Legrand

Post by Legrand »

I unistalled 4.0.025 , deleted the download I had of it, redownloaded it and reinstalled 4.0.025 and everything seems to work fine now.
Decon

Post by Decon »

Ok.....So you're saying that even close around the center point you can center and it will snap to center, not drift???

Great! Thanks will try it again.

The 3.13 software works great except it just doesn't understand switching profiles between SIM's. Meaning if I am flying FB+AEP+PF and switch to WarBirds my FB+AEP+PF profile is still active. Even with Wayne's kind assistance and extra instructions it still "No Worky"??
Decon
Hammer3246

Post by Hammer3246 »

Same problem here. Using latest beta drivers.
Hammer3246

Post by Hammer3246 »

Tried the redownload way, stil no fix. I notice that it does recenter properly when I have my view to extreme right/left up/down. But it doesn't center if I am only slightly away from center.