Mouse emulation?

Dmitry

Re: Mouse emulation?

Post by Dmitry »

Thanks. I�ve got it. It is working now.
pepper

Post by pepper »

I couldnt find it at first, then i decided to look at the programs folder, and there it was!
mopheta

Post by mopheta »

I�m happy with this mouse emulation, but the idea is to use with fps games, and need more SMOOTHING. I hope more smooth in the next drivers (I thought that enhancing the mouse emulation would work fine, but seem to be not enought). Games like Ghost Recon (I love this game) can�t be played with a decent movement.
pendragon

Post by pendragon »

I don't know what I did but mouse emulations half way works. It works only if the Track IR window is in focus. (as if I click on the window and it's in the forground.) so this doesn't work if I have any games loaded or any program takes focus. so basically it's useless this way. what the heck did I do. It used to work. I'm running xp64 by the way.
efx

Post by efx »

quote:Originally posted by Pendragon:
I don't know what I did but mouse emulations half way works. It works only if the Track IR window is in focus. (as if I click on the window and it's in the forground.) so this doesn't work if I have any games loaded or any program takes focus. so basically it's useless this way. what the heck did I do. It used to work. I'm running xp64 by the way.Same problem here with TrackIR4 and WinXP 32Bit! The TrackIR Mouse Emulation Program Window must have Focus otherwise Mouse Emulation on Desktop is disabled.
But it works fine in Vietcong game.

I also can't get it to work with Call of Duty 2.

[ January 23, 2006, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: efx ]
pendragon

Post by pendragon »

Yup was trying with COD 2 also. when it was working it was working with Quake 4. I'll have to try again when I get a chance.