Trackir3 keeps turning off??

spitfire9

Trackir3 keeps turning off??

Post by spitfire9 »

I can't figure this one out.

When I first load a sim, ie. Fs9, Lomac 1.1, or Il-2FB, as soon as it finishes loading, the Trackir just turns off. Loses power completely, no lights or anything. Just like the software is running without the unit plugged in??

I have to exit out ( completely shut down) the sim and then exit out of trackir and restart everything to get it working again.

After going through this once, it usually stays on. ,,,,Until I try to load a different sim.

I'm using the latest 4.1.25 software although it was doing the same thing with the previous software.

I've tried uninstalling and re installing with no success.

Any help would be appreciated. Its very frustrating, to say the least.

Thanks.
spitfire9

Re: Trackir3 keeps turning off??

Post by spitfire9 »

Anyone ???
3ra_Luke

Post by 3ra_Luke »

In my case, if I play FB, all ok after exit. BUT if I play LOMAC, the blue light of "Enhanced mode" does not turn off. I need to close TIR software, and re-run it.

Sometimes, after playing FS9, and runing FB, the Enhanced mode, does not turn on. Again, I need to close the software and re-run it.

Ive tested several USB ports, external and internal. I�ve tried to enable and disable several settings on BIOS and no luck. Tested several software versions, and nothing.

Sorry for steal a bit your post, but maybe our problems are related....

S!
spitfire9

Post by spitfire9 »

I've also noticed that when I click the "VAC On" (voice activated commands) or turn on the CH control manager,, as soon as the above programs turn on, the Trackir shuts off??

I'm not using a usb hub for the Trackir and I always use the same usb port.

Is there a conflict somewhere?? Or a power problem??
spitfire9

Post by spitfire9 »

Also,, if it turns off when the sim is loading. After it loads,, the blue enhanced light remains on,, but everything else is off. The green light and the 4 red LEDs are off.???
spitfire9

Post by spitfire9 »

BUMP!
BlueBaron

Post by BlueBaron »

I got a similar problem when I play Pacific Fighters. Track 3 pro + vector exp just shuts down at random when playing it could be 10 seconds after sitting in cockpit seat or 10 mins.

Software shuts down the hardware and lights still on.
rodom

Post by rodom »

BlueBaron,

Does this happen with any other game or just IL2? There is a patch coming out sometime this month for IL2 that fixes a few issues.
raftrey

Post by raftrey »

Hello,
I to have this same problem. I play WWIIOL and use teamspeak. When I boot teamspeak on, TIR3 turns off , it will also shut down when staying inactive for a short period.
Any help would be appreciated
rodom

Post by rodom »

raftrey, without running a game... turn on our trackIR software then just turn on Teamspeak... Does the same thing happen? Teamspeak might be trying to use the same memory space as our software I think.