TIR3 Pro with Vector & FS2004 problem

Clootie

TIR3 Pro with Vector & FS2004 problem

Post by Clootie »

Has anyone found or got an answer to this problem.

Installed TIR3 & Vector, worked great in FS2004 first time. Next visit to FS2004 (10 mins later) I found the aircraft I had used the TIR3 in if I tried to change aircraft from one of these FS2004 hung and crashed. It works okay in all aircraft the TIR3 has not been used in....

Strange but true.... Anyone got something similar or suggest a fix.

Latest softwae in use (not beta)
rodom

Re: TIR3 Pro with Vector & FS2004 problem

Post by rodom »

I have not seen this issue before. Have you tried not using the TrackIR software and just test the planes in Virtual Cockpit mode using the mouse and see if it does the same thing?
Clootie

Post by Clootie »

I have.

Once the problem starts it stays there, but only with those aircraft.

I'm at work just now so will do more testing when I get home.

As an example, if we have 3 aircraft and number 2 is the problem, I could start on 1, change to 3 and change to 2, but if I try and change again then it locks. (this is without TIR3, but TIR3 used on 2 before) If I were to do it with TIR3 on the nall 3 aircraft would end up the same next restart of FS2004.

I maybe totally wrong, but for two weeks nothing new was added to FS or PC software or hardware wise, added TIR3 and it was great tested it on two aircraft that I always used and always switched between. No problem first useage, after restarting FS the problem was there.
mutzthebutz

Post by mutzthebutz »

Hi Wayne !

After changing to Driverversion 4.1.26b to enjoy Colin Mcrae2004 my TIR3 isn�t working anymore. After installing the 4.1.26b it�s just a USB-device with no drivers to be found. It worked for one year now starting with driver 3.12 and updated several times (latest was 4.0.020, no problems with all these updates)
I looked into this giant thread here and I�m obviously not the only one with problems.

What I already did:
I could achieve to deinstall 4.1.26 beta and then started with driverversion 3.12. TIR3 is a recognized USB-Device (Natural Point TrackIR). But now I only have the Red Light in the LED in the middle. The IR-Lights are off (not possible to switch on via software). If I start the TrackIR 3.12 Software the red light goes off for 2 seconds then back on to red - no IR-Lights. The says: No device.

Before this driverchange I never had any problems. Please help on this !

The TIR Serial is: 19235

Thanks in advance