I Pray I Didn't Make a Mistake

rodom

Re: I Pray I Didn't Make a Mistake

Post by rodom »

Jose if you sent your e-mail on Friday possibly I did not get to it yet as we do not work weekends. I apologize for the delay but I will get the e-mail once I return to work on Monday. If need be we can work something out regarding a replacement as long as its within warranty.
Polo

Post by Polo »

That's the concept I used to have about Natural Point.

Let's see the end of this, I'll report.
xrayspex

Post by xrayspex »

quote:Originally posted by Primus_TR:
Moreover, naturalpoint has the best customer support you shall ever see. believe me. if you have a problem with the unit, they won't stop till the issue is resolved to your satisfaction.

how do I know? I know cos I had a faulty unit (ordered it from UK), and these guys didn't hesitate to send a replacement to me the next day all the way to Istanbul via UPS express. And all that without any hassle. It's hard to beat this kind of service

btw. the replacement unit installed on a blink and I been useing it since with no problems.

just my 0.02Yes easy there tiger.... I share your enthusiasm but I temper it with caution. This individual is not going to feel any better despite any of our claims or convictions untill his problem is fixed by the Natural Point folks. I have seen a lot of mixed feelings regarding support here in the forum and I am watching this thread like a hawk!!!
Primus_TR

Post by Primus_TR »

Moreover, naturalpoint has the best customer support you shall ever see. believe me. if you have a problem with the unit, they won't stop till the issue is resolved to your satisfaction.

how do I know? I know cos I had a faulty unit (ordered it from UK), and these guys didn't hesitate to send a replacement to me the next day all the way to Istanbul via UPS express. And all that without any hassle. It's hard to beat this kind of service

btw. the replacement unit installed on a blink and I been useing it since with no problems.

just my 0.02
Polo

Post by Polo »

Xrayspex :

Hope you will not have problems. In fact, I think I've had bad luck.

I believe there are some defective units out there and I bought one of them.

That's normal. The nigthmare is having my unit replaced.

The more I read in this forum, the less I understand why NP don't address this, they know of this issue, and have had to replace units before. (yes NP, I've contacted other users)

Still waiting....
xrayspex

Post by xrayspex »

AND YOU HAVEN"T RECEIVED A NEW UNIT YET!!!!!!?????? That is soooo wrong. I almost didn't buy this thing because of some of the nightmare issues I've read abouit regarding support. Is there a "better bussiness bureau" or "consumer of corporate affairs" you can contact reference this problem? I really hope you can get what you paid for out of all this. I would be pulling out all the stops and trying eveything possible to make these people live up to their end of the bargain. When I bought my unit I was told that It was a "premium product" and that I was entitled to support and so should you be! This thing ain't cheap and they should be accountable and responsible for faulty units if that's what you got shipped!!! Have you tried their toll free number yet?
Birch

Post by Birch »

Polo submitted a request to our support department, and they are addressing the issue. If the device needs to be replaced it will be done in as timely a manner as possible. We have to verify the unit's status with some preliminary tests, which may take an email exchange or two. This is to ensure that we get the problem identified and solved correctly the first time.

The NaturalPoint support forums are provided as a way to directly interact with our support staff and to share useful information with other users in a courteous manner. The content of this thread has become inflammatory beyond the scope of the actual issues and the tone of discussion has become inappropriate.

The thread will now be locked and potentially removed, as it does not provide a benefit to our users or support staff. The issues that are mentioned here are clearly documented in other related threads that are set to be always visible in the related support forums.

Lastly, xrayspex : you will need to use better discretion when posting or you will lose the ability to participate in this forum.

As always if you have an issue with NaturalPoint, our policies, products, or procedures we encourage you to email us at support@naturalpoint.com or call 1-888-865-5535.

[ September 14, 2005, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: NaturalPoint - Birch Zimmer ]