Kinda pissed

AsRock+SD

Kinda pissed

Post by AsRock+SD »

Hiya All,

I been hearing loads of cool things about TrackIR over some time now. So i finaly decided to order one and got it today. I ordered it on the 3rd sep. And they said i'd get a Track Hat with it which i did'nt Kinda pissed about this. I know the offer has stoped now but i did order it b4 they stoped the offer. so WTF. Highly thinking of sending it back as i don't have some $22 for the hat. and we have no local hardware stores that sell the needed stuff.
Birch

Re: Kinda pissed

Post by Birch »

If you have a problem with your order, please contact support@naturalpoint.com with your order number and they will be happy to look into it for you.

[ September 13, 2005, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: NaturalPoint - Birch Zimmer ]
kevin

Post by kevin »

Yes please get ahold of us and we can send you out a hat right away.

In the mean time you should have received a sheet of dots with your TrackIR. They are usually put in the cd-rom jewel case with the drivers cd.

If you place one of the larger square dots on the brim of a hat you essentially have a TrackHat and can still use the device and do not need to return it.
AsRock+SD

Post by AsRock+SD »

Allready e-mailed about it. BUT i sent it with no order number so i'll do that again. Yeah got the dots . BUT no hat lol. and i'm not about to stick'em on me head lol. And other from not getting a hat with it Perfect ..... Thank You

AsRock+SD

Specialdetachment.org
kevin

Post by kevin »

Your hat has been sent out, you should have received tracking details in your email.
AsRock+SD

Post by AsRock+SD »

Yes got the hat today . Thank You. Allso thanks for actualy ringing and asking. Mistakes happen and you resolved it in a great way Cheers.

[ September 20, 2005, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: AsRock+SD ]