Can´t run the driver program.

mopheta

Can´t run the driver program.

Post by mopheta »

Hello. I have TrakIR 3 pro + vector expansion, and I can�t use my hardware (I don�t know why).

I double click in the trackIR icon and I don�t see the window program. The trackir.exe process is working, but the program don�t work, and the hardware is like died... no light. If I unplug the usb cord and I double click the program if happends exactly the same... so is it possible to be broken the hardware?. I can install and uninstall and Windows XP+SP2 recognizes the trackIR 3 to install the driver, so I think the hardware is not broken.

Yesterday I played IL-2 without problems, and I have done nothing. I have no virus, no hardware conflicts, and usb porst works well all of them. I have uninstalled and installed trackir drivers and I have installed previous versions waiting a solution, but not. I have plug in another usb port , but the problem is the same. I see no solution. All my hardware works very fine in my computer, and my system seem to be free of problems... only TrackIR does not work.
mopheta

Re: Can´t run the driver program.

Post by mopheta »

I have deleted profiles and now it works.
kevin

Post by kevin »

Rarely a profile will get corrupted and cause issues with the softwares performance.

You can copy the files back in one at a time or just install to a fresh directory to solve the problem.
mopheta

Post by mopheta »

Yes I solved the problem, I had backups of my profiles and all is ok. Thanks.