TrackIR3 Pro and GTR

Tommy Trauma

Re: TrackIR3 Pro and GTR

Post by Tommy Trauma »

quote:Originally posted by oqvist:
btw am I correct that GTR will support 6dof because I wonder otherwise why you can alter the view in all directions as well as actually roll of not for future 6dof support?Dunno? I do know that Ken Street works pretty close with Ian and the crew on this, maybe he should answer this. How about it Ken, whats the word on 6DOF support in GTR? Or do we need to start giving you a hard time on RSC forums (if they ever get back up and running). And by the way oqvist I haven't seen you on any of the tracks yet. Are you sure about that comment that "you own" us all in GTR. I'm finding out after racing all weekend that there are a lot of no-driving fools in the lobbys so far. Thought I would be a "middle of the pack" runner, but am finding that I am faster than 90% of the drivers online so far which is a good thing. LOL So far GTR is amazing online, even with the terrible join lag on the public servers.

Want to make TrackIR/vector enhancement perfect? Give us "retina tracking" maybe a reflective contact lense donut that we can slip in our eye socket and still have a hole in the middle of it to be able to see with both eyes. Now that would be cool.

[ December 13, 2004, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: Tommy Trauma ]
Charlie251

Post by Charlie251 »

Yeah, except the FDA would crap a brick!
oqvist

Post by oqvist »

quote:Originally posted by Tommy Trauma:
quote:Originally posted by oqvist:
btw am I correct that GTR will support 6dof because I wonder otherwise why you can alter the view in all directions as well as actually roll of not for future 6dof support?Dunno? I do know that Ken Street works pretty close with Ian and the crew on this, maybe he should answer this. How about it Ken, whats the word on 6DOF support in GTR? Or do we need to start giving you a hard time on RSC forums (if they ever get back up and running). And by the way oqvist I haven't seen you on any of the tracks yet. Are you sure about that comment that "you own" us all in GTR. I'm finding out after racing all weekend that there are a lot of no-driving fools in the lobbys so far. Thought I would be a "middle of the pack" runner, but am finding that I am faster than 90% of the drivers online so far which is a good thing. LOL So far GTR is amazing online, even with the terrible join lag on the public servers.

Want to make TrackIR/vector enhancement perfect? Give us "retina tracking" maybe a reflective contact lense donut that we can slip in our eye socket and still have a hole in the middle of it to be able to see with both eyes. Now that would be cool.Not at all sure I own all I think GTR owns me But I haven�t taken out my Momo Force yet hard to drive well with joystick