Unofficial video

steku

Unofficial video

Post by steku »

in_04

Re: Unofficial video

Post by in_04 »

Very nice
Should be put on the main page, shows the advantage of the Vector Expansion better than the orginal one.

Thanks for sharing this video with us.

PS: What plane do you fly in this video? Is it freeware and where can I get it?

[ December 14, 2004, 02:17 AM: Message edited by: Markus Brunner ]
steku

Post by steku »

This video it's not mine. I don't even know if this video is really made with TrackIR and Vector - just found this link on another forum.

I can't afford buying TrackIR3 + Vector Enhancement because I was "misinformed" by one of Natural Point official dealers and spent my budget buying TrackIR2 they recommended to me as better ("not overly sensitive" they told me - I belived because on this very forum you can find some posts of useres complaining about to much sensivity of TrackIR3) and a little cheaper than TrackIR3. As you know TrackIR2 is incompatible with Vector

[ December 14, 2004, 03:14 AM: Message edited by: steku ]
oqvist

Post by oqvist »

Incredible that they told you such crap. Oversensitive??? It can�t be sensitive enough you just adjust the speed and deadzone accordingly.

I think someone with username HotdognZ made this video with Vector.
Captain_Krunch

Post by Captain_Krunch »

Wow, that's a great video. I'm sold, and just put in my order. One thing that video made me think of, it'll be interesting to test out Vector on Flight Sim 2004's Spirit of St Louis, which is a pain to see out of. Hopefully it'll make it a bit easier to take off and fly.
Charlie251

Post by Charlie251 »

Yeah... vendors have a neat way of trying to get people to buy out their stock of older products when the newer stuff is available. Total crap! I would raise hell with that vendor.

Even if you buy from a vendor though, get your info from NP so you know it is true.
steku

Post by steku »

Charlie251

Post by Charlie251 »

Not to point out the holes.... but all of those threads, except the last one, have a post in it by me pointing to a thread that tells you exactly how to adjust the sensitivity to the TrackIr through the curve editor. This fixed the problems most people were having with the sensititvity issue.

Not worth bickering back and forth over. Sorry you were screwed by a reseller and bad information.