eDimensional UK...

BaD CrC

Re: eDimensional UK...

Post by BaD CrC »

Got mine on the 18th. Yep, I wasn't impressed by the packaging. Another thing with the vector kit itself that probably didn't cost much to NP. Lol, their software staff must be really expensive and took a looong time to develop the TrackIR v4.0 software then. Guys, how about outsourcing to india next time?
Barr3d

Post by Barr3d »

Mine arrived yesterday (a week after it was ordered), it was in a white envelope inside a cardboard box. It was delivered by standard post.
The only thing that spoiled it for me was no serial numbers
It has been sorted now.

Great idea NP
Sulky

Post by Sulky »

Well NP helped me out by contacting Edimen. and edim emailed me that its on its way and in two days!
Unfortunatly thats turned into a bit longer. Looks like it'll arrive on the 30th. Thats 17 days after the order was originaly dispatched.
Sulk'

ps My name is based on my favorite form of equestrian transport. Not my feeling about edim. For that I'd pick another word completely.
steku

Post by steku »

I ordered my TrackIR3 + Vector on 15.12.2004 form eDimensional UK (as I live in Poland). Today is 28.12.2004 and still nothing in my mailbox. 13 days passed

I contacted eDimensional and they advised me to wait because there is no possibility to track my package (ordinary mail)... They claim that package for me was shipped within 24 hours from my order.

Last time when I ordered form eDimensional, package was in my mailbox after 6 days...

I'm starting to worry especially because I just sold my TrackIR2 and simply can't fly my sim without TIR.
zerra

Post by zerra »

is eDimensional UK sold out?
ive ordered my vector exp. on 27.12.04 but my ve got status "Processing".

last month my trackir3pro was shipped 4 hours after
ive ordered it.

looks like i have to wait until middle of januar.
steku

Post by steku »

Just (after 15 day with ordinary mail) received my TrackIR + Vector from eDimensional UK. In cardboard box (I asked specifically for such box so I don't know if it's now their common practice of packaging or they packaged it especially for me). Everything looks fine and complete (TIR, hat, vector accesory + licences).
Sulky

Post by Sulky »

Well it finaly arrived, today. xmas has to take some of the blame for time but they said two days. It took 11 days LOL
Sulk'