No movement in FS2004

jackson

No movement in FS2004

Post by jackson »

Hello,
I have been using Track IR 3 for some time with no problems. I recently bought the Vector expansion and installed the 4.20 software. Everything looks fine, i.e. the software tracks the vector clip, the heads movement are reflected correctly in the software interface and when I load FS9 the blue led comes on.....the only problem I have is that there is no movement at all inside VC in FS9 !!!. Tried to reinstall the software and also followed some suggestions found in another post (which apparently fixed the same problem I am having) but the result is the same. NO movement at all. I have no idea of how to fix it.
Any suggestion ?
vsallez

Re: No movement in FS2004

Post by vsallez »

"This issue has been fixed in the next release which will be due soon" Answer from NaturalPoint support. So, be patient!
ericd

Post by ericd »

I noticed that you are from Italy. Are you running the localized version of FS2004 for Italian? If so, can you tell me exactly what it says in the upper right corner in red text when you switch to the virtual cockpit?

Release 4.0.20 is known to work with the English and German versions of FS2004. We have a fix coming for French, but haven't tested in Italian, Spanish or Japanese FS2004.

Thanks,
e
jackson

Post by jackson »

Eric,
I am using the Italian version of FS2004. The wording in the up right corner should be "abitacolo virtuale". I say "should be" because I am not at home and I will not be able to check that for a few days, but I am almost sure this is the right wording. If someone else is using Italian version of FS004, please confirm.
I would really appreciate if next software issue could be compatible also with Italian version.
Regards
fred1

Post by fred1 »

Hello,

As Jackson, I can use Track IR 3 with no problems.
But the Vector expansion doesn't work ( 4.20 software ).
The software tracks the vector clip, the heads movement are reflected correctly in the software interface and when I load FS9 the blue led comes on, but there is no movement at all inside VC in FS9.

I wait for the fix in FS9 French Version.

Any suggestion since ?
ericd

Post by ericd »

We hope to have a new release out today that addresses the issues with French, Spanish and Itailian FS2004.
vsallez

Post by vsallez »

Today? That's good to read this! Thanks a lot
vsallez

Post by vsallez »

Eric, thanks to let us know about this new version.

Happy new year.

Vincent
fred1

Post by fred1 »

Any new about the new version fixing the issues with French, Spanish and Itailian FS2004 ?

Happy new year to all.

Fred
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

fred1,

The new 4.021 release that covers the language issue is now available on our download page.

If you have any problems please let me know.