Initial Setting for Y and Z Axis...

DocLotus

Initial Setting for Y and Z Axis...

Post by DocLotus »

Hi;

Was wondering if this can be implemented in TrackIR software or not…

An initial zoom amount or initial zoom gain for the Z axis (in\out).

When I press the F12 (center) key, almost every virtual panel zooms me in too close. I have to move forward about 8 - 12 inches before pressing F12, then move back to my normal position; or use the zoom control (minus key) to zoom back some.

What this means is that almost all virtual panels are zoomed in too close for my liking; I want to see a little more of the panel.

Yes, I know I can change the initial zoom level in each panels *.CFG file but that is a LOT of *.CFG files to modify considering that I have hundreds of planes and three versions of CFS and FS to modify.

It would be a LOT simpler if I could simply make one adjustment in the TrackIR3 \Vector Expansion software that would cover ALL aircraft plus it would be a lot easier to make changes without having to edit a bunch of CFG files.

I would also like to see a similar adjustment for the eye point (Y axis up\down) setting.

Thanks;
Doc

[ January 21, 2005, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: DocLotus ]
Kwan

Re: Initial Setting for Y and Z Axis...

Post by Kwan »

I would like to see this option added too.

In AH2 I have to get right up to the screen to center (F12) and then sit my normal distance back from the monitor.
DocLotus

Re: Initial Setting for Y and Z Axis...

Post by DocLotus »

Ah, Ha... I'm not alone on this one.

I bet a lot of you out there can use this feature also.

[ January 31, 2005, 07:46 AM: Message edited by: DocLotus ]