Reset registry values?

mopheta

Reset registry values?

Post by mopheta »

Hello. I have a problem with the axes. I install v4.0.021 or 4.0.022 and the problem is the same.

The "tracking window" show perfectly the 3 dots and the movements of my head, without lights interferences or anything wrong... the movement of the 3 dots is perfect.

But the three windows: "gauges", "your head" and "in-game head" show some errors. If I move my face to the down, the "tracking window" track perfectly this movement, but the others 3 windows lock my movement and can not track if I move to another position. This is the mayor problem, but I notice that with my face centered, If I move to the left 10� the gauges moves too much more than if I move 10� to the right.

I have been using vector for 1 month without any problem, but now there are this important problem. I�ve uninstalled the driver and install, but the problem is the same. It happend with all profiles with vector activated. The size of the dots is 200, but changing it don�t solve the problem. There are no intereference light in the room, and activating or not in the software does nothing with the problem. Smoothing more or less does not solve. Unplug and plug the usb cable don�t solve the problem.

Seem to be a bad registry calibration or something like this, but uninstalling drivers don�t solve.

What is the solution?.

Thanks.