You Guys need to get a differnt delivery co.

Legrand

You Guys need to get a differnt delivery co.

Post by Legrand »

I swear to god, everytime I am forced to do bussiness with UPS, they screw something up and I end up having to wait longer or drive all the way to their wharehouse in rush hour traffic to get my stuff.

This time I am awaiting my new TrakIR3 Pro with expansion. The excuse UPS is giving is that the address is incorrect. Now, I can assume your shipping department entered it wrong or the address got rubbed off somehow and that one sticker was the only way they had to tell where it goes, but from past experience, I know it is none of that.

They have used that excuse on me before and after a lot of headache and me waiting till the next day, after work to drive through horrible traffic to get my package, I find, the box as a matter of fact has multiple shipping stickers and my address was correct on them all!

So now instead of getting my new trackIR and possibly playing it on my day off, I will have to call up their offices and straighten all this crap out. Drive down once again, after work in rush hour traffic .

Every single time, it never friggen fails that UPS will screw things up with me! Please give us other options for delivery service. UPS is a nightmare to do bussiness with. Hell, I would rather have the US mail service deliver to me then UPS. That 3 day shipping I paid for has turned into 6 days, assuming I can pick it tomorrow at their wharehouse myself. US mail takes up to 14 days, but most letters I have sent arrive in 7 or less days inconus.

[ May 10, 2005, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: Legrand ]
Jim

Re: You Guys need to get a differnt delivery co.

Post by Jim »

Sorry to hear about the UPS problem. We are looking into supporting other options, but it is hard for us as UPS is fully wired into our online store system.
Dart

Post by Dart »

LOL, I've had similar problems with both UPS and FedEx, the latter because I can't sit a home waiting on them (and they never seem to leave it at the door, even with the hanger thingy left up).

However, if you're in the Continental USA, you'll find the USPS service is usually 3-5 days (I know the NaturalPoint folks won't like me saying that as there might be a delay), which comes out to the same amount of time for delivery for me.

You don't get to play "where's my package" while at work, but the stuff will be waiting for you when you get home.
teemuss

Post by teemuss »

i dont hope they got the same problems here in Denmark
MR A M Sweet Sr

Post by MR A M Sweet Sr »

All I can say is that, UPS over ere in the UK seem fine. Apart from the driver not having any change ( I had to pay �27.95 import tax).

But at least I've got my track ir3 now...LOL

Andy (",)
Barred

Post by Barred »

OUCH
MR A M Sweet Sr

Post by MR A M Sweet Sr »

Yea I know

I wonder if I could claim it back... After all, �28 is 28 BEER tokens LOL.
ragnar

Post by ragnar »

Ordered my Vector Expansion on the 22nd and it was left on my doorstep on the 27th. Again thats here in the states of course.
akita77

Post by akita77 »

quote:Originally posted by ragnar:
Ordered my Vector Expansion on the 22nd and it was left on my doorstep on the 27th. Again thats here in the states of course.I made the mistake of checking 3 day shipping. I ordered on Tuesday, TrackIR and VE clip, it was shipped on Wednesday and they say it's "ON TIME" delivery to be delivered Monday. It was my fault, I should have saved the extra money and had it shipped regular ground. Now I have to watch out for UPS all day Monday, I can't see the mail box from the house.

boB