New User Problems & Questions

Roger C

New User Problems & Questions

Post by Roger C »

I installed TIR into my XP system running FS2K2. The virtual cockpit view appears upside down and I have been unable to correct it.
I read the manual and was unable to find any reference to this specific problem (yes, the tracking head is perched right side up on my monitor).
I also am unclear as to whether TIR will only work in VC mode on FS2K2 or if it will work in regular cockpit mode as well.
Thanks,
Roger Curtiss
Wayne

Re: New User Problems & Questions

Post by Wayne »

Let me understand the problem that you have.
Do you mean that the cockpit view is upside down or that the TrackIR is translating to the screen upside down?

What I suspect has happened is that you have checked the Camera Rotation in the tracking screen to 180 degrees. To correct this just check the zero box under the camera rotation. Also check that the boxes for Invert X and Y are not checked.
This should resolve your problem

Wayne
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Sorry I forgot to add that with the currant drivers it is only possible for you to use in virtual cockpit.
Roger C

Post by Roger C »

Wayne..thanks for the response. The problem is that in VC view the outside view is presented upside down (ground up/sky down). I had tinkered with the camera rotation buttons and I will try setting them as you advised and let you know how that works.

Roger Curtiss