TrackIR 1 support for Falcon 4.0

Rukus

TrackIR 1 support for Falcon 4.0

Post by Rukus »

Hi guys....I've had my TrackIR 1 since it came out and I used to use it with Falcon 4.0. I have reinstalled the game and the trackir and I was wondering if someone might be able to help me to get it to work with falcon 4.0 version 1.08?

I can view around in the virtual cockpit if i hold down the right mouse button and then move my head....but I remember that it used to work without having to do this.

I don't recall if I was using any of the other addons like SP before. Can anyone help ?
Retro

Re: TrackIR 1 support for Falcon 4.0

Post by Retro »

There is a whole subforum for falcon support, why post here?

Anyway, check out this thread

TIR F4 link

Oh... 1.08.. not sure if it will work with that tbh.

[ April 14, 2006, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: Retro ]
Rukus

Re: TrackIR 1 support for Falcon 4.0

Post by Rukus »

Firstly, Thanks for responding
quote:Originally posted by Retro:
There is a whole subforum for falcon support, why post here?

Anyway, check out this thread

TIR F4 link

Oh... 1.08.. not sure if it will work with that tbh.Secondly the reason I posted here was because I was having a problem with my Natural Point Track IR, So I came here. I needed support with a problem so I clicked "Support". It showed Support forums....I clicked that. Scrolled through the list and found "Track IR Support. I clicked that. I then asked a question.

Quite simple really

My search actually brought me to a message in this support forum....I didn't find the exact problem I was experiencing, so I started a new thread.

Thanks again....I had forgotten that in the past I had to use the TrackIRF4 utility.

[ April 15, 2006, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: Rukus ]