Release Date of 2.0

gaming247

Re: Release Date of 2.0

Post by gaming247 »

hmm..seems like i am not the only one here, waiting for vers 2.0.

Can�t wait to test it.
Is there any chance that we will see trackIR work in OPF ? I love this game and trackIR would make it 100 times better.
Georgio

Post by Georgio »

I seem to remember that TIR works in OFP already?
gaming247

Post by gaming247 »

it works, but not to good. Halstead mentioned that they are trying to get a custom dll file to use trackIR to move your head and the mouse to aim.

I tried to use trackIR in OPF to look around in helos but it didn�t work. If i activate freelook i can look around as long as i don�t touch my joystick. When i move the joystick the view is looked and i can�t look around anymore. when i press forward the view unlocks again till i move the stick. strange problem ! anybody has the same probs or even better a solution for this ?
Revvin

Post by Revvin »

I don't think it's coming today?
Charlie251

Post by Charlie251 »

Slow down guys... LOL. Its coming. Jim is always true to his word. If it wont release today, he will come on and say why.

I know how you feel though.
Dexmeister

Post by Dexmeister »

quote:Originally posted by Charlie251:
Slow down guys... LOL. Its coming. Jim is always true to his word. If it wont release today, he will come on and say why.

I know how you feel though. Charlie, where did you have this experience that leads you to think we'll find out today, here, if it's not coming? I have yet to get support on my trackIR and have watched this forum for days hoping to get help and have seen little participation from anyone at all...
gaming247

Post by gaming247 »

It�s out !!! great
HarryM

Post by HarryM »

Got it...and a manual too, always good to have...
Charlie251

Post by Charlie251 »

[QOUTE]Charlie, where did you have this experience that leads you to think we'll find out today, here, if it's not coming? I have yet to get support on my trackIR and have watched this forum for days hoping to get help and have seen little participation from anyone at all...[/QUOTE]

Ive been conversing with NP for a few months over these very forums and email and have never sat for a while without getting a responce.... except for in the last week or two. The reason is because all the NP guys are busy trying to get 2.0 out for their users.

My advice, if your still not having any luck, is pick up the phone and give them a call. Call them collect if you dont want to eat the few dollars (or euros) in phone charges.

They are human and look over things. I know some of them have been out of the office all weekend and the others have been pounding code to get the new version out to everyone.

Im sorry if you feel as though NP is ignoring you, but I assure you it is not the case. They are just really busy right now. I would suggest another email to support@naturalpoint.com and maybe a phone call now that they have gotten 2.0 on the street.
Dexmeister

Post by Dexmeister »

Okay, I'll take your word on it. It seems someone's trying to help me with my problems that remain now following 2.0's release.