Release Date of 2.0

BlitzKrieg

Re: Release Date of 2.0

Post by BlitzKrieg »

I always like the response 'SOON"
609IAP_Recon

Post by 609IAP_Recon »

This is sounding interesting actually, since rumor has it FB will have an announcement tommorow.

The excite builds...I figure there will be a slight learning curve and new setup testing with v2.0 - but , hopefully small
DNME

Post by DNME »

No learning curve with absolute mode in my view as everything is much easier. As it should be. The only thing needed is an easy to read manual.

I think using the trackIR it will be a lot easier especially if you don't have any troubles on relative mode now.
Charlie251

Post by Charlie251 »

I especially love the conversations on the LOMAC forum at UBI as to when the demo and final product will be released. Everyone has their own idea and they all think they are right. Its quite funny.

Youll like 2.0. The UI has changed and is very user friendly. Within 10 minutes of tweaking and trying, you should have your relative mode setup perfect for your games. That is, if the linear mode does not work for you on the first shot. It was tweaked to take an average of popular configs so as to work for everyone (At least that is what I had gathered from Halstead and Birch).

Once FB gets integrated support, you click the absolute button and off and away you go. It will be beautiful.
609IAP_Recon

Post by 609IAP_Recon »

you are right hotdognz (sp?)

[ February 17, 2003, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: 609IAP_Recon ]
Hotdognz

Post by Hotdognz »

Recon there are no elite beta testers here, just a dedicated small team of early Track IR adopters that was asked to iron out final bugs within the softwear, beta testing for this group only lasted about 2 weeks, you will have it soon and i will be worth it I also belive Jim/Halsted are very open to anyone who wants to put in a request to help with beta testing so give it a go
Dexmeister

Post by Dexmeister »

quote:Originally posted by Halstead York:
Almost certainly on Tuesday the 18th. We've even gotten the press machine going...Is this date (today) still on schedule? I've been looking forward to this 2.0 software since my trackIR issues in this forum have gone unanswered and I'm expecting that 2.0 may cure my woes.
Jim

Post by Jim »

Guys:

Hold tight. We are still on schedule for releasing today, as far as I know. Just putting the final touches on the release package now.
Siggi

Post by Siggi »

Cheers Jim, you rule.
Dexmeister

Post by Dexmeister »

quote:Originally posted by Jim Richardson:
Guys:

Hold tight. We are still on schedule for releasing today, as far as I know. Just putting the final touches on the release package now.Hey Jim, thanks a lot. I would have thanked you sooner but I'm spending a lot of time today refreshing your download page every 15 seconds