Feature Request: Allow Dwell Clicker to start on 'off'

This is the place for comments, criticisms and even the occasional compliment related to the SmartNav drivers and profiler. Also the place to discuss and review support issues.
jedicharles

Feature Request: Allow Dwell Clicker to start on 'off'

Post by jedicharles »

I use adaptive switches to click for the most part but I don't always have immediate access to my buttons so I have the Dwell Clicker installed. The problem is more of annoyance that anything but, after my computer boots into Windows 8, I approach the computer with my wheelchair and the Dwell Clicker will inevitably click and launch an app without me wanting to. It would be great if you could add an option to the software that would the dwell clicker to load on startup in the Off position instead of On with Left Click selected. So if someone wants to use the Dwell Clicker they can but it's not automatically activated.
MikeWitham

Re: Feature Request: Allow Dwell Clicker to start on 'off'

Post by MikeWitham »

Hello jedicharles,

I have sent your feature request to the Dev team for consideration. Thank you for your feedback.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
Hossebo

Post by Hossebo »

Yes ty this life time, you know its year 2015 right?
so much you guys could do better, like change the UI so it looks like it should in Win 8.
i don't have my 95 skin on :D
fix 4k UDH support so the click works.
ohh and give us the ability to run it on a usb so i can plug it in a library computer.
want more feedback? i have many suggestions that would give us users more choices that would improve my daily use a lot.
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

Hossebo,

I am more than happy to pass any suggestions along. If you would like, you could create a ticket with me at help.naturalpoint.com. In that you can list your requests and feedback so I can send them up to the team.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager