no lights showing after loading

This is the place for comments, criticisms and even the occasional compliment related to the SmartNav drivers and profiler. Also the place to discuss and review support issues.
cam4446

no lights showing after loading

Post by cam4446 »

On start up, lights come on for a second then go off? I have changed all power saving and opened usb roots and unticked. Ihad this once before an solved by adding a 4 way hub ,but it does not work on this instance. Although does still work on a Win7 pc. I am running Win10
MikeWitham

Re: no lights showing after loading

Post by MikeWitham »

cam4446,

Does it run if you start it after start up? Do the drivers show up correctly in Windows 10? Did you do a clean install, or an upgrade to Windows 10?

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
cam4446

Post by cam4446 »

Hi
No it does not work launching at any point. If lauched after start up the camera lights remain unlit ,"no data". This was an ugrade from 8.1 . It had been problematic , hence the workaround. I reloded from disk post upgrade in an attempt to start again. I am tetraplegic soo need others to facilitate any suggestions you have.
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

cam4446,

Occasionally the upgrade to Windows 10 really messes with out driver profile, but this could also be power or hardware related. I would like you to start a ticket with me at help.naturalpoint.com. There are a few troubleshooting steps I'd like to take that I can discuss with you there.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager