total war warhammer

This is the place for comments, criticisms and even the occasional compliment related to the SmartNav drivers and profiler. Also the place to discuss and review support issues.
MikeWitham

Re: total war warhammer

Post by MikeWitham »

Tom_Quad_NY,

The issue seems to have to do with the way it registers virtual inputs and I've yet to find a decent way around it.

Would you test if it works after taking the mouse override delay down to 0.0 in the behavior tab of the TrackIR software?

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
Tom_Quad_NY

Post by Tom_Quad_NY »

Mike, I just checked and my mouse override delay was already at 0.0.

Tom
accessiblegamer

Post by accessiblegamer »

Also bumping this thread because the issue is unresolved and has not been addressed by a current natural point employee.
AusQuad

Post by AusQuad »

Hi everyone,

I bought this game a couple of months ago from kinguin.net only to run into the exact same issues mentioned above.

Got no support from SEGA & because it wasn't purchased through Steam I wasn't eligible for a refund!

I rarely have any issues running SmartNav in most games & have no troubles in Star Craft II, Company of Heroes I & II, Dawn of War I, II, & III etc.

Would be nice to know that proper support existed for expensive assistive technology.

I see this thread is two years old so I guess I can count on it never getting resolved. Shame!