Mental screen

This is the place for comments, criticisms and even the occasional compliment related to the SmartNav drivers and profiler. Also the place to discuss and review support issues.
docevil13

Mental screen

Post by docevil13 »

Hi forum,
Hope you can help,I just bought a second hand ir5 and set up hardware on pc monitor and I notice that only one green light on bottom left lights up but bottom right doesn't.i installed the driver into my pc running windows ten and when I run the program the grid turns into a wire glove and the two heads randomly warp around screen.i hit the f12 button to re centre and after 3 seconds it goes crazy again do you thing the sensor with the green light not working is to blame.do you thing I have bought a duff unit and think and get money back from ebay
Chris.Johnson

Re: Mental screen

Post by Chris.Johnson »

Hello decevil13,

Thank you for using Track IR, and contacting us. I will be happy to assist here. The erratic tracking could be due to extra lighting or reflections that are being seen by the camera. Are you anywhere near a window, or have any metal object near by?

As for the Green LED's, those are indicators of having a Tracking device, and a supported game that is launched. I have put the status indicators below from the manual for easy reference.
Attachments
TIR LEDs.png
TIR LEDs.png (31.28 KiB) Viewed 3375 times
All the Best,
Chris Johnson
Customer Support Engineer
NaturalPoint