poor soft ware

This is the place for comments, criticisms and even the occasional compliment related to the SmartNav drivers and profiler. Also the place to discuss and review support issues.
ray

poor soft ware

Post by ray »

hi all
spent all day trying to get this piece of crap working ,it wont load or run properly ,keeps crashing ,locking up, what a waste of a �100.
reading this forum It would appear that iam not the only one to have problems ,how can any one sell crap like this!!!!
Iwill give it one more day then its back for a refund. one very dissapointed user, I certainly will not recomend this product to anyone ,its CRAP!!!
RAY
Hotdognz

Re: poor soft ware

Post by Hotdognz »

Hey Ray I know your haveing promblems but with the attitude you come here with not many people will want to help you out, most of the time peoples promblems have been sorted out with the softwear or hardwear you just need to explain exactley what promblems you are haveing first, just jumping in with all this CRAP msgs wont get you far.
Jim

Re: poor soft ware

Post by Jim »

Hello:

We have these forums in place not just for the people who love trackIR, but also for those with problems so we can work together to solve them.

I think you would find that the trackIR user community is very dedicated to helping fellow trackIR owners. As Hotdognz points out, a more constructive post about the specific issues you are having will help get the problem resolved.