Minimize Options

This is the place for comments, criticisms and even the occasional compliment related to the SmartNav drivers and profiler. Also the place to discuss and review support issues.
johnqpublic

Minimize Options

Post by johnqpublic »

Hello,

I've been a TrackIR user since July 2001 and, if memory serves me correctly, I have asked for the option to minimize the software to the System Tray and not to the Taskbar. Unfortunately, I don't ever remember hearing what the consensus was from the NaturalPoint authorities. Can this be added in the_near_future?

I've tried a number of third-party software solutions but have never been able to get the software off the Taskbar on a consistent basis. I made my settings, I love my settings, now want the software to run in the background.

Please, please, please!
Donald

Re: Minimize Options

Post by Donald »

With the introduction of the new TrackIR2, the software will now minimize to the System Tray.
johnqpublic

Post by johnqpublic »

quote:Originally posted by Donald Forbes:
With the introduction of the new TrackIR2, the software will now minimize to the System Tray.I think what I'm looking for is a software update for the SmartNAV system, not the TrackIR. But, I see Eric M has been busy on this forum requesting updates for the software, and, unfortunately, his efforts have been for the most part unsuccessful.

Looks to me like the butter for your bread is coming from the gaming and simulations market. Oh well, my unit functions at least. I'm just hoping to get rid of this useless space waster in my Taskbar.
Donald

Post by Donald »

You are partially correct in that our focus recently has been on getting the TrackIR2 up to speed and now that we've pretty much got it to where we need it, we can start to focus on the enhancements for the Smart-NAV.