Smartnav software will not work

This is the place for comments, criticisms and even the occasional compliment related to the SmartNav drivers and profiler. Also the place to discuss and review support issues.
Lastbilen

Smartnav software will not work

Post by Lastbilen »

Hi, just got my smartnav 3 basic delivered. After installing the software i realised i had gotten trackirsoftware in my box, everything worked fine and it was identified as a smartnav device. I then downloaded the proper software from the download section and installed it. When i now try to start the smartnav program to start using my smartnav it just complains "usb error: cant find the file". Tried reinstalling everything and tested different port but the problem remains. I can use the trackir software but not the smartnav-software, it is the smartnav-software i want to use. No, its not a trackir it says smartnav on the box and it looks and is identified as a smartnav.
kevin

Re: Smartnav software will not work

Post by kevin »

Hello,

Please let me know the serial # of your unit and the SmartNAV software version if possible. Please make sure you downloaded the latest version of the software from:

http://media.naturalpoint.com/software/ ... 20.014.exe

If you have verified you have the latest software then please send me an email kevin@naturalpoint.com or give us a call toll free at 1-888-865-5535.