gameguard & hackshield

This is the place for comments, criticisms and even the occasional compliment related to the SmartNav drivers and profiler. Also the place to discuss and review support issues.
natekh09

gameguard & hackshield

Post by natekh09 »

hells it has come to my attention whenever im going to try free online mmorpgs these 2 background programs during the games is blocking smartnavs driver and program. is there a solution to this ? thanks
VincentG

Re: gameguard & hackshield

Post by VincentG »

They could be gaming applications, which prevent 3rd party mouse clicking applications from running, and are seeing the SmartNAV software as a hack application.
natekh09

Post by natekh09 »

well could you or someone higher up tell them that it's not a hack application i would like to enjoy the free mmorpgs sometime soon
natekh09

Post by natekh09 »

is there a workaround to bypass those prottection programs at all? i want to play a free mmo game without having my smartnav blocked
Birch

Post by Birch »

We recommend contacting the developers of the games you want to play and ask them to stop blocking the SmartNav since it is an assistive technology device.
Darkboy

Post by Darkboy »

You should contact you as find a technical agreement on how to solve the problems.
Darkboy

Post by Darkboy »

x-trap is now also blocked NaturalPoint, and 'shameful not to play games online, considering the cost of natural point, these problems should not exist! natural point of contact you need x-trap and gameguard and hachshield, and to point out that there are these problems!
Darkboy

Post by Darkboy »

up