smartnav doesn't work with some games

This is the place for comments, criticisms and even the occasional compliment related to the SmartNav drivers and profiler. Also the place to discuss and review support issues.
rebel2000z

smartnav doesn't work with some games

Post by rebel2000z »

I've been a smartnav user for roughly 6 years, as I am quadriplegic. One major issue I have had for a very long time is that in many online games my mouse either does not work properly or does not work at all. In some games I'll find that once the game window is open my mouse simply stops moving, and in other cases I have found that my mouse appears to work just fine but the left and right-click buttons which are plugged into the head mouse itself do not work so I have to make different left and right-click buttons via my X-keys system. While this does solve the problem, this is highly inconvenient. I've gone through all of the setup options with smartnav and have yet to find any workarounds. I'm at a loss as to what to do to fix this. Any help that can be offered would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.
NaturalPoint - Mike

Re: smartnav doesn't work with some games

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

Would it be possible to get a list of the games you're experiencing issues with and the degree of the problem?

Also, how are you attempting to click in game when the mouse can move but it won't click? What is your standard clicking method?
conner061

Re: smartnav doesn't work with some games

Post by conner061 »

It will also continue.