License Help - Arena & Motive

Ghost_Train

License Help - Arena & Motive

Post by Ghost_Train »

Hi,

I've got OptiTrack Arena and I am pretty certain we have 2 licenses for it but I'm not sure how all that works. The guys at my co don't seem to be sure about where everything is kept. I'm trying to figure how to get Motive going. I have the current beta installed. I want to test it out and see if its something we should move to using. If I go to License Info from the help menu in Arena it lists 2 licenses, each with a different person's name. When I open Motive it says it cannot find a license. So I open the License tool is shows 1 license that appears to be older one. All the blanks are filled so I clicked activate. Then it says everything is good to go "Enjoy". But then Motive remains unable to open and still says it cannot find a license.

I asked one of the guys about it and he handed me a little usb key that says OptiTrack Hardware Key #.... on it. I plugged it in and nothing happened.

If you can help me figure it out I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.
jolsonsalem

Re: License Help - Arena & Motive

Post by jolsonsalem »

If you send an email to support@naturalpoint.com with the serial number of the hardware key we can look up the license information attached to it and get you set up.