Bad skeleton tracking

Sinseprod

Bad skeleton tracking

Post by Sinseprod »

Hi every one,
Forgive me if my English is bad, I'm french I use google translate.

I have 8 number of optitrack v100r2 cameras with all lens 3.5 mm. I have a open hall of 5 x 5 meters (18 feet). Its height is also almost 2,70 meters (8,8 feet). I have already made ​​dozens of test for more than 15 days, I try all the setup possible, no satisfactory result.

Tracking the skeleton is very bad there is always a part that appears in red, even in position T is bad. When I trajectories a first time the result is not much better. I must close completely ARENA, then reopen my project directly from ARENA. Then I trajectories a second time. Only at that time that takes to become correct, there is more red and skeleton moves correctly, but there are many tremor.

I tried all the positions of cameras as possible, also try to put a different place markers. I have a exeptionial calibration, all the camera filled green more than 95%. I use a wand OptiTrack 400mm and ARENA 1.7.3.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong at some point, someone will have an idea to help me? Thank you.
NaturalPoint-Dustin

Re: Bad skeleton tracking

Post by NaturalPoint-Dustin »

Hi Sinesprod,

I would like to review your data in depth to analyze your setup, calibration, and volume. Could you please submit a ticket at:

help.naturalpoint.com

Best Regards,
Dustin
Technical Support Engineer
OptiTrack | TrackIR | SmartNav