Tracking Tools locks up on launch

JermAker

Tracking Tools locks up on launch

Post by JermAker »

I installed Tracking Tools v2.5.1 on a new Dell Precision laptop (M6700, I believe) for use with a Trio. The first time it ran great but, sense then the program becomes unresponsive right after the splash screen comes up. I've tried rebooting, re-installing, installing TT v2.5.3 and a different computer (same spec) and always get the same thing. Major embarrassment in front of the client who needed this working immediately. Anyone have a workaround or fix?
NaturalPoint-Dustin

Re: Tracking Tools locks up on launch

Post by NaturalPoint-Dustin »

Hi JermAker,

What operating system are you running? Have you tried this with our new software Motive? Have you tried right clicking and running as an administrator?
Dustin
Technical Support Engineer
OptiTrack | TrackIR | SmartNav
JermAker

Post by JermAker »

We are running Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-bit - all current patches and updates applied. Tracking Tools is 64-bit as well. I've got one computer same spec here and it's been working great for months - just the two client machines it locks up on. I'll have them try running it as Administrator. Unfortunately, our client is in the UK and I'm back in the USA so, some delay in testing.
NaturalPoint-Dustin

Post by NaturalPoint-Dustin »

JermAker,

I understand how that could be difficult. You could also have them submit a ticket at:

help.naturalpoint.com
Dustin
Technical Support Engineer
OptiTrack | TrackIR | SmartNav