- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:03 am
I have some confusion regarding the structuring of the .CSV file that I obtained using tracking tools.
- The dark blue region is supposed to be the Trackable Marker Location. But then which part is the ID as mentioned by the legend?
- The light blue region is supposed to be the Point Cloud Marker corresponding to each trackable. Also, what is the difference between the Trackable Marker Location and the Point Cloud Marker?
- The Red Region is pretty straightforward I believe.For each marker, we will have Marker Tracked and Marker Quality. And Mean Error at the end.
I just need a confirmation on this so that I can figure out if obtaining data from this for analysis purposes is the best option or should I look into something else. Also if the image isn't clear enough let me know. Thanks.
Based on the legend given, this is what I understood -
- Posts: 1366
- Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:29 am
- Location: Corvallis, Oregon
It would probably be simplest for you to send us a CSV with some of your data. We can drop a little key in there for you, which you can use as a guide to parsing your file.
If this works for you, submit a ticket at help.naturalpoint.com and we'll take a look.
TrackIR | OptiTrack