Labels and Editing

Shaded

Labels and Editing

Post by Shaded »

I purchased an early V100r1 8 camera system and am I using Arena software V1.5-beta2

Each well calibrated 34 or 38 marker set captures and plays back the markers perfectly, however when you make the bones and or Mesh visible, there are many flipped limbs (turning RED), even though all 34 or 38 markers are seen. It seems that what is happening is the Skeleton markers are not following their driver markers, e.g. LUArm3 (Grey Marker) is not following I.D.13 (White Marker). So an arm will be flipped even though the three captured Left Upper Arm markers are there?

There was supposed to be an added function in V1.5 beta 2 that provided the ability to edit markers, although NO documentation ever seemed to exist for Arena? And the only video that was supposed to provide the how-to's on editing markers has a dead link. (see below)

Re: Arena track editing documentation?
by yoshi » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:22 am

Here is a video of track labeling feature, showing how to label Unlabeld1 track as RShin2 track:
http://media.naturalpoint.com/ftp/npupl ... beling.wmv

So, I never upgraded and abandoned the product, since Natural Point failed to ever provide documentation on how to use Arena properly.

I have recently re-evaluated my investment, and would like an answer to the aforementioned problem, before I would consider spending another penny on upgrades.

Where is the information on how to edit labels? and how does one tell the grey markers to follow the white markers?

TY.
NaturalPoint-Dustin

Re: Labels and Editing

Post by NaturalPoint-Dustin »

Hi Shaded,

You can find all of our Arena tutorials and videos here:

http://www.naturalpoint.com/optitrack/p ... rials.html

I would be more than happy to assist you over the phone. We offer remote desktop support. If you have any questions feel free to submit a ticket with us at help.naturalpoint.com.

Best Regards,
Dustin
Technical Support Engineer
OptiTrack | TrackIR | SmartNav