Future of Expression

Pixerati

Future of Expression

Post by Pixerati »

Planning on buying an Expression license, but noticed that it hasn't been updated for a while and is listed in the forums as a retired product. Did I miss a press release? Is there a replacement version of Motive in the works and what kind of upgrade support can I expect purchasing a license right now?
[URL=https://matchnow.info]Prime Сasual Dating[/URL]
NaturalPoint-Dustin

Re: Future of Expression

Post by NaturalPoint-Dustin »

Hello,

We are not promising any replacement for Expression at this point. Motive's labeling feature set continues to expand, but there are no plans right now to include facial templates in Motive.
what kind of upgrade support can I expect purchasing a license right now?
I am positive this will follow the same policy we used for Arena and Tracking Tools to Motive.

If your Arena or Tracking Tools license is current, then you can download Motive and start using it today. If your license is not current, then maintenance must be purchased to bring it up-to-date before Motive can be used.

You can look up your license to see whether it is current or if maintenance must be purchased to bring it up-to-date. Check your license and purchase maintenance

An Arena license allows use of Motive:Body
A Tracking Tools license allows use of Motive:Tracker
If your Arena or Tracking Tools license is not current, then you must purchase Tracking Tools or Arena maintenance to bring it current.

Do not buy Motive Maintenance if you are trying to bring an Arena or Tracking Tools license current.
Dustin
Technical Support Engineer
OptiTrack | TrackIR | SmartNav