No data from Prime41 in Motive

tigerf

No data from Prime41 in Motive

Post by tigerf »

In Motive:Body, there is no data from the camera Prime41 after it powered up. A yellow mark attached to it in camera view, and indicates "Not Receiving Frame Data".

If I connect this camera in Camera SDK -> Sample Viewer App, it connected and App window freezed, keys F2/F3/Left/Right/Up/Down do not work any more.

May I know what's wrong with this camera, and are there any setting to get this camera work correctly?
steven.andrews
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Re: No data from Prime41 in Motive

Post by steven.andrews »

Hello tigerf,

It sounds like Motive is able to connect to your camera but is not able to receive any data from it. This sounds like the typical behavior when a firewall or antivirus is preventing proper communication. If you have not already done so, you should try disabling all firewalls, including the Windows Firewall, as well as any antivirus software that may be running. This will help to narrow the problem down to this kind of interference.

If you continue to struggle with this, please feel free to open a Support ticket with us at help.naturalpoint.com. This will allow us to request more information about your setup, and to pursue other troubleshooting steps with you.

Best regards,
Steven
--
Steven Andrews
OptiTrack | Senior Customer Support Engineer
tigerf

Post by tigerf »

While at the same time, the Prime17W works correctly in this network. Even I disabled the firewall in Avast, the Prime41 still do not work and has same status.
steven.andrews
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Post by steven.andrews »

Thanks for the additional information tigerf.

Could you please open a Support ticket with us at help.naturalpoint.com so we can properly troubleshoot your hardware with you?

Best,
Steven
--
Steven Andrews
OptiTrack | Senior Customer Support Engineer
tigerf

Post by tigerf »

Fine, I have created a support ticket. Thanks