Motive doesn't stream frames data

gmd

Motive doesn't stream frames data

Post by gmd »

Hi,
I was using Motive 1.10.1 with a NatNet 2.10 application on the same machine, and suddently the streaming of data stopped. Restarted both applications, the NatNet app connect to Motive, receive the data description but no frames.
I have tried to restart the machine, reinstall Motive, install a older version of motive, using the compiled samples of NatNet sdk, using different combination of Motive and NatNet version, uncheck and check the broadcast box on motive, tried different combination of ip and interface,unicast/multicast, but I was unable to receive tre frame data, only connect to Motive and receive data description.

I have disabled the firewall and there is no antivirus, i'm on Windows 10 x64 and connected directly to the same dedicated subnet of the Prime13W cameras, and I can see the markers tracked on Motive. What else I can try?

Also, another problem I have with Motive is the crash of application when opening a explorer window for saving/loading file, caused by a exception on ntdll.dll. I have tried a lot of things but the problem persist.
steven.andrews
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Re: Motive doesn't stream frames data

Post by steven.andrews »

Hi gmd,

One more thing you can try is to reset all application settings. After this, try to setup your streaming again to see if you can now receive the data.

This, and your crashing, sound like they will need proper support. If you would like to troubleshoot with us, please reach out to us at help.naturalpoint.com

Best,
Steven
--
Steven Andrews
OptiTrack | Senior Customer Support Engineer
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (16.94 KiB) Viewed 3901 times
gmd

Re: Motive doesn't stream frames data

Post by gmd »

Ok I have tried resetting all application setting but still no frame data. I have opened a ticket as suggested.