Optitrack License

meelu

Optitrack License

Post by meelu »

Hi, I just downloaded optitrack software from the site. Now when I'm trying to use it, it's showing license not found. And when I check the folder "License", it's blank. Please tell me what should be done? Thanks!
steven.andrews
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Re: Optitrack License

Post by steven.andrews »

Hello meelu,

Running Motive requires the purchase of a license. If you have purchased the software as part of your system order, the license serial and hash code would have been included in a small envelope attached to the required Hardware Key.

If you purchased the license online, you will receive an email once the order has been processed. This email will contain activation instructions and the license serial and hash code. Running the software will still require the Hardware Key, so this will need to have been purchased at some point.

If you have not purchased a Motive license, please feel free to do so on our website, or to contact us directly to place the order.

You can find additional information regarding licensing in our Licensing FAQs, and instructions for activating the license in our online documentation.

Best,
Steven
--
Steven Andrews
OptiTrack | Senior Customer Support Engineer
help.naturalpoint.com
support@optitrack.com