Any possobility of a Mac SDK?

mactech

Any possobility of a Mac SDK?

Post by mactech »

Hi there,
I think you've got a great product here, particularly as an affordable solution for smaller shops.
I'm wondering if you'll consider a Mac OS X version of your SDK for us Mac-based animators?
Jim

Re: Any possobility of a Mac SDK?

Post by Jim »

Hello:

Thanks for the post. We haven't decided on Mac software yet, we are still getting the Windows stuff down, then Linux, then Mac. Sorry to have you at the bottom of the list. Let us know what programs you would like us to work with and how you intend on using the system, for small motion capture areas (desktop) or full body tracking.
mactech

Post by mactech »

quote:Originally posted by NaturalPoint - Jim:
Hello:

Thanks for the post. We haven't decided on Mac software yet, we are still getting the Windows stuff down, then Linux, then Mac. Sorry to have you at the bottom of the list. Let us know what programs you would like us to work with and how you intend on using the system, for small motion capture areas (desktop) or full body tracking.Thanks for the reply.
I'm used to the Mac being the lowest priority. Such is the life of a Mac user.

My initial thought was that this would be a great, affordable solution for full body tracking.
I currently work with Maya, so a solution (perhaps a plug-in of some sort) that would allow direct capture within Maya would be fantastic.

[ April 26, 2005, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: mactech ]
mactech

Post by mactech »

An additional thought...

An FBX-based solution for the Mac version of Motion Builder (which I also use) would be great also.

[ April 26, 2005, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: mactech ]