Camera repair

jhjeon82

Camera repair

Post by jhjeon82 »

Hi,

I was often suffering from inconsistent camera connections, and finally I found one of the camera has some problems today. USB connection part problem. Originally USB connection part seems to be attached to board with two plastic holes, and one of them was broken, so the USB connection part was detached from the board, and wandering around.

And another camera dies often, and rebirth when plugged in again. With that camera, I tested 60deg FOV lens and came back to originally installed 45deg FOV lens. But I don't think the lens replacements caused the problem because I suffered from that problem many times before the lens replacements. When starting PointCloud Calibration tool, exposure goes to around 255 with the death of the camera. It only sends empty frames after that.

Anyway, I want those two cameras get repaired. How can I request it? And what are the procedures I should follow? And I want to use them quickly, so how much time is required? I think only 4 months have passed after I started using the cameras, and does the repair cost?

Thanks,
VincentG

Re: Camera repair

Post by VincentG »

Please send the following information to support@naturalPoint.com

Camera Serial numbers -

Issues that you are having with each camera -

Previous Order number -

Troubleshooting steps taken to resolve issue -

Type of system being used -