Tracking Tools License not working anymore

iko79

Tracking Tools License not working anymore

Post by iko79 »

Hi,

I just started developing using the Tracking Tools API (my License is valid until March 2011) and tried to figure out some things that apparently are not covered in the TT documentation. This is why I tried to look up Manuals and help ressources of different products -- like Arena. I donwloaded and installed it, hoping I could take a look to the help content.

The problem is, that since I installed Arena I have problems with my TT license. A call of TT_Initialize() always results in an "Invalid License".

I removed Arena from my computer again, successfully ran the OptiTrackActivationTool several times but still am not able to use the Tracking Tools API. Of course I already tried rebooting and basic stuff like that. I thought about removing and re-installing the SDK, but what keeps me from that is the note on the "Software Activation Code" sheet that came with the hardware which says "Software licenses can only be activated once" --> Is it safe to remove the software? Or do I have to request a new license hash if I do this? This is not completely clear to me...

However I am able to run the TrackingTools application that comes with the SDK without any problems.

I would appreciate if you could help me out here soon since I am stuck and cannot continue to work until there is a solution for this.

Thanks!

EDIT: By the way, I am using Windows 7 x86 Professional and a USB dongle. I activated using the hardware key printed on the dongle.
VincentG

Re: Tracking Tools License not working anymore

Post by VincentG »

Answered via email
iko79

Post by iko79 »

package works, thx!
beckdo

Post by beckdo »

For anyone else viewing this thread, this issue was resolved in the latest build. Public versions of Tracking Tools v2.2 will be posted shortly.