NaturalPoint is pleased to announce the Beta 1 release of our updated DirectShow Filter package.
The DirectShow filter allows OptiTrack cameras to used as standard video input sources in a variety Windows applications. Also included in the package is an example C++ DirectShow capture application with complete source code. We invite you to try it and share your feedback with us.
DirectShow Filter 1.4 Final
http://media.naturalpoint.com/software/ ... .Final.exe
Download section on the OptiTrack site
http://www.naturalpoint.com/optitrack/s ... loads.html
Camera SDK 1.4 Final :
* Updated logo graphics
DirectShow Filter 1.4 Beta 1
* Added S250e support
* Added OptiShow DirectShow-based camera preview-analyze-capture application
* Added OptiShow Source code
* Added New OptiTrack MJPEG Encoder/Decoder filters
* Added Trace log output for frame drop reporting
* Added V120:SLIM support
* Added Filter Switch (FS) support for V100:R2 cameras
* Added On-Camera MJPEG video mode
* Changed Improved performance of the Capture Source filter
* Changed Merit from DO_NOT_USE to NORMAL
* Changed Added support for "Autostart Single Camera"
* Fixed Improved frame dropping performance when recording
* Fixed Freeze on frame record when used with video compressors
* Fixed Improved accuracy of SampleTime timestamps