Adding a game to the Auto load Profile

jwilson56

Adding a game to the Auto load Profile

Post by jwilson56 »

It would be nice to be able to add a game to the Auto load profiles list. I am working on some profiles for games that do not have native TrackIR support and would like to have a custom profile loaded when the game is run.

If it is possible now I do not see how to do it. If we have to request it to be added to the downloaded games list where do we request that?
MikeWitham

Re: Adding a game to the Auto load Profile

Post by MikeWitham »

jwilson56,

Unfortunately the ability to add a non supported title to the list isn't available. I'll add it to our feature request list for consideration in future updates.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
jwilson56

Post by jwilson56 »

In the mean time can we get the following games added? These all can use a Freepie script much like that is being used in Star Citizen at the moment to allow using TrackIR in the game.

Everspace
FLYING TIGERS: SHADOWS OVER CHINA
X-Wing Alliance

I have the scripts working but would like to be able to have TrackIR choose a custom profile when the game is loaded.
harryseth

Post by harryseth »

I agree with OP on this feature. It can really make things few easier.
Opihi01

Post by Opihi01 »

Hi Mr. Mike Witham, can you consideration and adding a game to the Auto load Profile to your feature request list for in future updates and update the present existence games too please!...

Addon Games: X-Plane 12, DCS: F/A-18C Hornet, DCS:F16C Viper, DCS: A10C ll, DCS: AH-64D, DCS: UH-1H Huey, DCS: F-14 Tomcat, Elite Dangerous, Train Sim World 3, Farming Simulator 22, LockOn:Flaming Cliffs 3.

Thank You Mr. Mike Witham be safe!

God's Speed and God Bless,
Dennis Balgas