TrackIR support for MotoGP13

SvenDW

TrackIR support for MotoGP13

Post by SvenDW »

after buying and using the TrackIR5 a few months now, i'm really glad i've started using it, it's a great addition to my gaming setup for playing DCS world, Euro Truck simulator and some other games. however as a motorcycle rider and fan of the MotoGP racing series, i haven't found any supported moto-racing games and i think it would make for a great tool to use with Milestone's MotoGP13 and perhaps the next game in that series. i'm currently using the far behind camera to be able to look trough the turn. it would be a very interesting experience as the game allows an "inside the helmet" view, however it is difficult racing like this because i cannot look where i want to, so using the trackIR would solve this problem and would maybe also add the option to look behind you while in first person view.
MikeWitham

Re: TrackIR support for MotoGP13

Post by MikeWitham »

Hello SvenDW,

I wish it were up to us, because we would be in many more games. I would suggest talking to the Devs at Milestone. The decision is ultimately up to them and the user base would have a larger impact on them than we would here.
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
SvenDW

Re: TrackIR support for MotoGP13

Post by SvenDW »

Indeed, i see your point.
Well i have sent a message to the Milestone dev team trough their website's contact form.
Hopefully that message will reach the right set of eyes & minds.