Welcome Newb's..

Cdr. Instigator

Welcome Newb's..

Post by Cdr. Instigator »

I like to take this opportunity to say hello and thank the people at Natural Point for a well supported on-line help forum and ease of your online store.
I bought my expansion 6DOF for my Track IR 3 Pro last night and will try it as soon as I recieve it. I have never felt so much joy, than the day I got my Track IR 3 Pro about 8 months ago. I'm like a kid a day before Christmas.. I'm 41 by the way...
I have had some issues with it ...but, nothing that re-installing the software wouldn't fix..

I'm from Houston and it's from where I avidly play Lock-On... I only bought the Expansion for the added realism of my gaming endevour.. I'm an avid gamer. With a lot of titles on my system to choose from. I would dot them down, but I would only be adding to an all ready OT post.

Thanks to Natural's Points online help, you have just added another happy user to this forum..

" If You Build It, They Will Come "

Lot's more coming !!!!
VincentG

Re: Welcome Newb's..

Post by VincentG »

Thanks for the kudos, and continue to enjoy your unit.
SaCe

Post by SaCe »

I just received mine this week and am also very happy to have it! I have severe arthritis in my hands and have had three cervical surgeries, shoulder surgery and several hand surgeries. I'm not capable of being on the computer anymore at any length of time using a standard mouse, so this was an awesome solution. I haven't quite gotten the hang of the Smart Nav unit yet. I have to hit my Center hotkey a lot to keep it from wandering. Also, the pointer hesitates in one spot too long. I'm sure it's my fault not understanding the setup instructions. I'm hoping someone might have an idea on how to solve these two little problems. I'm finding that I need to occasionally use my standard mouse to make up for the frustration on not getting my Smart Nav to move exactly where I want it to. Probably just takes practice and patience... I don't know. Either way, I'm glad to have it, because already I'm noticing I can use the computer for a longer period of time before fatigue and pain set in. Wonderful product!!! Also, an early Christmas present!!
Barred

Post by Barred »

SaCe I am not sure of the Smart Nav will work with the new Track Clip, I really hope it does. Like you I have cervical problems including spinal arthritis and prolaping disks where I originally broke my neck and back, so I fully understand where you are comming from. I use a TIR4 instead of Smart nav at the moment but I can see me having to get one at some time in the future.

If you are like me my PC is a god send as it i my link with the outside world. I would be supprised if Smart Nav was not of the same excelent quality as TIR and any help easing the use of the PC (I play a lot of games to keep the grey cells excersized) and because of the difference that TIR has made for me over the years is why I spam the TIR help forum. NP has eased my gaming allowing me to play longer so a little passing on of knowledg from experience is the least I can do.

Keeping me fingers crossed about the Active clip for you.

Alex