One giant leap towards reallity!

Ric

One giant leap towards reallity!

Post by Ric »

Just installed TrackIR 4 Pro and I am so glad I took the plunge. I have thought about adding the TrackIR to my peripherals but never would afford it, thought it was a gimmick. Through the years I read reviews and finally the review in Computer Pilot caught my attention. I purchased it and then got buyer's remorse before it even arrived. When I got it, I was disappointed at the size of the unit. I thought a unit this small that cost so much could not possibly work right. I put off installing the TrackIR for days. Tonight I finally installed it and fired up FS2004...OH MY GOD, unbelievable. Straight out of the box it worked flawlessly, never in my wildest dreams would I have thought it would work this well. I have been flying sims since Falcon 1.0 and I fell like I have been freed from living under a rock. This product makes the flightsim experience so much more realistic and pleasurable. I wish I had words to describe what I experienced tonight. Worth every penny and more. No regents and definitely no remorse here. Thank you for coming through on a great product, I truly believe this product should receive the PC add-on product of the decade award (can't go back to far, we haven't been PCing that long). I could go on and on, but now I am going to try it with GTR2 and F1 Challenge next. Again thanks and I will promote your product any way I can.
Charvel

Re: One giant leap towards reallity!

Post by Charvel »

Welcome to the fold!

VincentG

Re: One giant leap towards reallity!

Post by VincentG »

Continue to enjoy !!!