New generation TIR?

RC

New generation TIR?

Post by RC »

I am curious abou this new TIR generation devices. With this be added software for current owners? I would hate to have to buy another TIR. I am also curious as to why you guys haven't created some kind of better reflective device. The only problem that I have ever had with the TIR was the reflective dots and losing track because of a lack of reflection for whatever reason. It would be neat if you guys had a device or headset that would make the system function better. Trust me, I'm not complaining, I love the TIR and I think it is an outstanding device(I wish I could get some kind of bonus for getting you guys customers - I would be doing pretty good if that was the case -lol). Just food for thought.
Thanks and keep up the good work!
tenmmike

Re: New generation TIR?

Post by tenmmike »

iv asked the upgrade question a few mins or so after they put that info out but no answere.. on the refleter deal . they anounced a few days ago they were going to change things so that the refleter will be a ball type device sorta like toad showes ya how to make........hope this helps a little
Slapp

Re: New generation TIR?

Post by Slapp »

When is the anouncement going to be made you Naturalpoint chaps?

Go on, spill the beans and put us out of our misery.