Linux drivers

na85

Linux drivers

Post by na85 »

[s]From what I can tell the request threads for TrackIR drivers for linux seem to have been removed (or moved to somewhere I can't find?)
[/s]

The linux request thread(s) have been pushed down a page or two, so I'd like to reiterate the request for Linux drivers for the TrackIR series.

Without a shred of exaggeration, the ONLY reason I still own a copy of windows is because I can't play flight sims with TrackIR on linux.

Surely if Naturalpoint can afford to develop a prototype TrackIR for the gaming console platforms, they can afford to develop a simple native linux driver. In fact from reading previous threads I was given the impression that a beta version of the driver already exists but is not being released.
Coredump

Re: Linux drivers

Post by Coredump »

For whatever it's worth, I'd like to add my voice to those requesting Linux drivers. Please? Pretty please?
th3flyboy

Re: Linux drivers

Post by th3flyboy »

I would like to add my name to the list as well. The only reason I still use windows is because of no linux TrackIR drivers... Please release drivers for linux, or allow someone else to do so.