Shipment cost is outrageous!!!

klopsik206

Shipment cost is outrageous!!!

Post by klopsik206 »

Hi,

Any chances to have cheaper shipment to Europe option? $99 almost doubles the price!!!

C'mon, guys! You can do it!

[ November 07, 2003, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: klopsik206 ]
Magic Man

Re: Shipment cost is outrageous!!!

Post by Magic Man »

Get it from edimensional.co.uk and have it shipped from the UK instead.
klopsik206

Post by klopsik206 »

quote:Originally posted by Magic Man:
Get it from edimensional.co.uk and have it shipped from the UK instead.That's not a perfect solution.
The cost is 129 EUROs instead of $, and you cannot get acceories (hat extra dots etc.)

Anyway, thanks for tip
Charlie251

Post by Charlie251 »

Where in Europe? Check the resellers list on the main TrackIR2 website and see what is closest to you.

Don't complain to NP. Put more pressure on the reseller nearest you to provide better deals.

The shipping is so high to other contries, not just from the shipping, but the import taxes and BS that NP has to deal with.
klopsik206

Post by klopsik206 »

quote:The shipping is so high to other contries, not just from the shipping, but the import taxes and BS that NP has to deal with.Charlie,

I may be wrong, but AFAIK, it has nothing to do with taxes. I was buying number of items shipped from US in the past, and ALWAYS the buyer covers all due taxes - not seller.

All I am asking for is cheaper shipping option. I think it's resonable request - after all that should be in NP's own interest, to lower total cost and sell more units.
Charlie251

Post by Charlie251 »

It is my understanding that NP ships the units at ship cost.

I guess you will have to wait for Jim's response on this one.

But, if you got it from a European reseller like most of the others in Europe, you wouldnt have to worry about it as much.
9./JG54_Kirin

Post by 9./JG54_Kirin »

Well, I got mine for US price from a local reseller in Switzerland. If your country (whichever that may be) is not listed on the official site do a quick google on TrackIR in your country. About the other stuff. Hat included with TrackIR2 anyway, and the shipped dots should suffice for 3 years at least. I still got 80% of mine and in the beginning I was changing em montly. Plus, you should be able to get reflective tape at any nearby Do-it-yourself shop.

Importing stuff to Europe (especially Switzerland) got very costly in the last 5 years. I remember ordering all my games from EB - no can do anymore - costs a million.