TrackClip Pro for RIGHT side of headsets!!

SuperCraig

TrackClip Pro for RIGHT side of headsets!!

Post by SuperCraig »

I am a new owner of the TrackiIR5 with the TrackClip Pro. I am just now getting myself set up and while attempting to attach my TrackClip Pro to my headset (Logitech G35) I was VERY disappointed to see that the TrackClip is designed ONLY to be used on the left side of the headset.

I honestly think that was a poor design decision. MOST headsets have their microphone on the left side, and many have a way to raise/lower the microphone and doing so you can easily move around the TrackClip as well. They simply get in the way of each other.

Also, there are many headsets that have buttons on the left side as well (like my Logitech G35s) and the TrackClip Pro gets in the way of my buttons (makes the expensive headset much less useful).

It would not be hard at all to design a TrackClip that was either designed specifically for the right side OR one that could be used for either side. (I don't know the specifics of the technology requirments... but an option for it to sit ABOVE, or on the top part, of the headset, like the normal refliector clips) would be a very sweet option as well).

I just don't think the current design was well thought out, given the "typical" design of the gaming headsets.

IF there is something I am missing here and there's an easy work-around for this issue, please accept my apology for not knowing and just explain the best way to set these up.

I would happily pay good money for an alternative option, as the current left-side-only option doesn't work well with my headset.

Also- I would point out on the main website it is not made clear that these can ONLY be used on the left side of the headsets. Had I known that was the case, it's less likely that I would have purchased this product upgrade. It would be kind of you to give all the details so folks know ahead of time that this is the case.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my feedback. I hope that you seriously take this into consideration for future product upgrades!

Thanks again, and enjoy the rest of your Holiday Season!

And again- if anyone has a decent work-around for me- I'd LOVE to hear your suggestions!!